No minimum spend required.
FREE : Store pickup (5 -7 working days)
FREE: Next working day pickup at Warehouse
No minimum spend required.
FREE : 5 to 7 Working Days. 9am to 10pm ($0.00)
STANDARD SHIPPING: 3 to 4 working days ($4.50)
URGENT COURIER : Same Day Delivery ( Not Valid on PH — Orders after 12pm will be processed on the next working day)
EXTRA SUR-CHARGE : $20.00 for delivery to Sentosa, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, shipyards, ports and army camps.
REST OF ASIA (excl. SG & MY)
Free delivery on orders over $150
(Incl. Brunei Darussalam. Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao, Macao, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, North Korea, Pakistan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam)
Registered Post - 4 to 14 Days = $10
Fast Courier - 6 to 8 Days = $45
Urgent Courier - 1 to 2 Days = $80
Registered Post - 4 to 14 Days = FREE
Fast Courier - 6 to 8 Days = $60
Urgent Courier - 1 to 2 Days = $120
(For orders in New Zealand & Australia, please visit www.benjaminbarker.com.au)
MALAYSIANo minimum spend required.
FREE : Registered Post Delivery (6 to 8 Working Days)
FAST : $25 Flat Rate Courier Delivery (2 to 4 Working Days)
URGENT : $45 Flat Rate Courier Delivery (1 to 2 Working Days)
REST OF WORLDPlease contact email@example.com if your order is over 10kg.
0.00kg to 2.00 kg
Courier : 10 to 14 working days = $75
Fast Courier : 3 to 6 working days = $124
Urgent Courier : 1 to 2 working days = $164
2.01kg to 5.00kg
Courier : 10 to 14 working days = $121
Fast Courier : 3 to 6 working days = $177
Urgent Courier : 1 to 2 working days = $264
5.01kg to 10.00kg
Courier : 10 to 14 working days = $188
Fast Courier : 3 to 6 working days = $249
Urgent Courier : 1 to 2 working days = $405
CUSTOM TAXESYour order may be eligible for import taxes. Please check with your local customs authorities for clarification before ordering.
Exchanges & Refunds (Singapore)
If you are unsatisfied with your order, you may return the item to make an exchange.
Please follow the steps below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days, stating your order number, reason for exchange/refund and item to exchange to.
- You will then receive a follow-up email stating all relevant information, including a specified store location to make your exchange.
- Kindly bring along your item to stated store for an exchange.
Refunds are only accepted for defective products. Online store credits equivalent to value of returned item will be issued if no replacement item is available.
Benjamin Barker reserves the right to refuse any exchanges if returned goods are in unsatisfactory conditions.
Please refer to Terms & Conditions below for more information.
Terms & Conditions
All exchanges are subjected to the following terms and conditions, and will be granted at Benjamin Barker's sole discretion.
- Goods must be returned in their original condition, e.g. no traces of scents, no stains, unwashed, and complete with tags and labels etc., in their original packaging.
- The following items are not eligible for return or exchange - pocket squares, ties, tie clips, socks, belts, lapel pins and cufflinks. The only exception is a damaged or incorrect item shipped by Benjamin Barker.
- For all exchanges via international post, the customer pays for all return freight or postal charges (two-way), including duty and tax, if applicable. Items for exchange must be of equal or higher value.
- For all returns due to production defects, delivery of wrong size specified or delivery of wrong item; we will return the correct item to the customer at the last indicated delivery address at no extra cost within 20 working days of receipt of returned item. To claim a refund for return shipping in such an event, the customer has to send us an evidence of return shipping cost within 5 working days of shipping. Refund on shipping cost will be made in online store credit via a coupon code.
- Each item can only be exchanged once for another similar (or higher value) product.
- Returned products must reach us within 20 days of our approval of the exchange request. Extensions will be granted on a case-by-case basis. Benjamin Barker will not be liable for any goods which fail to reach us before end of the exchange period window.
- Benjamin Barker will not be held responsible for lost packages. All returns and exchanges must be delivered back to us using a traceable service with a tracking number.
- Refunds are not immediate and may take up 15 working days to be completed.
- If any of the above stated conditions are not met, Benjamin Barker reserves the right to refuse any exchanges.
- Anyone deemed by Benjamin Barker to be abusing the returns policy or making false claims will be barred from shopping at www.benjaminbarker.co or any other outlet of Benjamin Barker.
Incorrect Items & Damaged Goods
If you have received a damaged or incorrect item, you will be eligible for an exchange of the same item. If a replacement item is not available, customers will be given a full refund.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENTHow do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
161 Kampong Ampat #05-02 Singapore 368329
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSUREWe may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFYOur store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICESIn general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITYTo protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIESHere is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENTBy using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATIONIf you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benjamin Barker [Re: E-Commerce Manager] 161 Kampong Ampat #05-02 Singapore SG 368329